Please note, in order to be in compliance employers must display both State and Federal Labor Law Postings.
State Government and agencies require the display of mandatory labor law postings. Obtaining compliance with these notice requirements is easy with our State Labor Law Poster. This poster has all the mandatory notices required to be posted in the workplace on one poster. Our State Labor Law Poster is up-to-date and attorney-approved. In addition to the State Labor Law Poster, an employer must also display notices mandated by the Federal Government. We offer an 18" x 24" poster that includes all the Federal labor law postings on one convenient poster. Post both a State and a Federal Labor Law Poster to remain in compliance.
OREGON STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Oregon Family Leave Act
- Agricultural Employees
- Oregon Minimum Wage Increase
- Smokefree Workplace Law
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Oregon Recent Posting Updates
- Oregon Agricultural Minimum Wage (Effective January, 2015) The Bureau of Labor and Industries has released the updated 2015 Minimum Wage Notice for Agricultural Employees. The Minimum Wage has increased from $9.10 to $9.25/hour beginning January 1st, 2015. The Bureau has also updated the notice regarding Meals and Rest Periods and Child Labor.
- Oregon Oregon Minimum Wage (Effective January, 2015) The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries has released their 2015 minimum wage posting which reflects the increase in minimum wage to $9.25 per hour. Additionally, the Bureau has clarified that meal periods of not less than 30 minutes must be provided to non-exempt minor employees who work six or more hours in one work period.
- Oregon Family Leave Act (Effective January, 2015) The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries updated the Oregon Family Leave Act posting to include foster placement as a protected leave. Under the "What Notice is Required" provision, the verbiage has also been changed from "Employees are required to give 30 days notice..." to "Employees may be required...."
- Domestic Violence, Harassment, Sexual Assault or Stalking Protections (Effective January, 2014) The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries has released a brand new required poster regarding protections afgainst domestic violence, harassment, sexual assault, and talking. All employers with 6 or more employees must post this poster.
- Minimum Wage (Effective January, 2014) Beginning January 1, 2014 the current Oregon Minimum Wage of $8.95 per hour will increase to $9.10 per hour. Additionally, the meal periods for minors section has been shortened and now instructs employers instead to contact the Bureau of Labor to receive information regarding these special rules. This is a mandatory posting, requiring updated posters.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act (Effective March, 2013) Oregon's Department of Consumer & Business Services has updated their Occupational Safety and Health Act posting with a new 2013 revision date.
|Poster Size||18" x 24"|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Oregon Labor Law Poster
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 888-306-7377 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.