How does it work?
The North Carolina E-Update Service takes the worry out of compliance
- Take away the worry, time and expense out of keeping up with changes in State and Federal posting requirements
- Automatic updates give you worry-free compliance. We do the work so you can get on with running your business
- Protect your business from costly fines and lawsuits by always being up to date with your postings
Included with the North Carolina E-Update Service
- North Carolina State Labor Law Poster
- Federal Labor Law Poster
- Automatic updates to any mandatory State or Federal labor law notices for the duration of your subscription
- Expert customer service from our compliance support team
- $25,000 Fine Reimbursement Guarantee against any government agency imposed fine resulting from improper postings
- Best of all, to keep you protected, your hassle-free E-Update Service will automatically renew every 2 years, and we'll even ship a brand new set of up-to-date State and Federal Labor Law posters to your doorstep.
If you wish to cancel simply contact us at 888-306-7377 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days and we will end your membership and credit your account
What can the E-Update Service do for me?
State and Federal law requires that employers post mandatory labor law postings as part of an obligation to their workforce. Keeping up with the many changes in posting requirements can be a nightmare of a task. In the last year alone, most States have experienced changes in their mandatory posting requirements. For many States this has meant multiple changes at different times of the year. Failure to post these up-to-date postings can result in severe fines and penalties for the employer that can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. The E-Update Service takes the worry out of compliance!
North Carolina State Labor Law Postings
- OSHA Notice to Employees
- Wage and Hour Notice to Employees
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Workers' Compensation Notice
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
New Mandatory Federal FMLA Notice
On February 5th, the Federal government released an update to the Family Medical Leave Act notice. The changes include expansion of coverage of job-protected FMLA leave for families with eligible veterans and airline personnel and flight crews. This notice is mandatory to post for many businesses and is required to be displayed by March 8th, 2013.
North Carolina State Labor Law Updates
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Effective 04/2011): Poster has been updated with a new photograph of the Commissioner of Labor and the addition of a smartphone tag.
- North Carolina OSH Notice to Employees (Effective 04/2011): The Poster was updated to reflect minor text changes in the description of Form 17.
- North Carolina Workers Compensation Notice (Effective 05/2010): Change was made to the body of the posting
- Quality printed full color posters
- Poster Sizes:
- North Carolina State Labor Law Poster 18" x 24"
- Federal Labor Law Poster 18" x 24"
- Fully laminated on both sides (also available non-laminated)
- Language option: English or Spanish
- Attorney Approved
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
|Poster Update Services||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: North Carolina State and Federal Poster + 2 Year E-Update Service
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 888-306-7377 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.