Montana State and Federal labor law postings including the mandatory OSHA posting
The State of Montana and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our labor law posters are up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 18" x 24" Montana Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings on one simple poster. Along with your state poster, we provide an 18" x 24" Federal Labor Law Poster which includes all mandatory federal labor laws. Both posters should be posted where employees congregate.
Montana State Labor Law Postings
- Montana Minimum Wage
- Montana Clean Indoor Air Act
- No Smoking
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
New Mandatory Federal FMLA Notice
On February 5th, the Federal government released an update to the Family Medical Leave Act notice. The changes include expansion of coverage of job-protected FMLA leave for families with eligible veterans and airline personnel and flight crews. This notice is mandatory to post for many businesses and is required to be displayed by March 8th, 2013.
Montana State Labor Law Updates
- Montana Minimum Wage (Effective 08/2011): Poster was updated and the emblems were removed and the old wage was removed.
- Montana Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2011): Montana minimum wage is increasing to $7.35.
- Montana Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2011): Montana's minimum wage has increased.
- Montana Minimum Wage Increase (Effective 01/2009): The Montana Minimum Wage Order regulates wages, hours, overtime and working conditions for employees. On January 1st 2009, the Montana Minimum Wage will increase from $6.55/hour to $6.90/hour.
- Quality printed full color posters
- Poster Sizes:
- Montana State Labor Law Poster 18" x 24"
- Federal Labor Law Poster 18" x 24"
- Fully laminated on both sides
- Language option: English
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
|Poster Size||18" x 24"|
|Poster Update Services||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Montana Labor Law Posters
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 888-306-7377 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.