How does it work?
The Kansas Poster Replacement Solution takes the worry out of compliance
- Take away the worry, time and expense out of keeping up with changes in State and Federal posting requirements
- Automatic updates give you worry-free compliance. We do the work so you can get on with running your business
- Protect your business from costly fines and lawsuits by always being up to date with your postings
Included with the Kansas Poster Replacement Solution
- Kansas State Labor Law Poster
- Federal Labor Law Poster
- Automatic replacement posters, with every mandatory change, for the duration of your subscription
- Expert customer service from our compliance support team
- $25,000 Fine Reimbursement Guarantee against any government agency imposed fine resulting from improper postings
- Best of all, to keep you protected, your hassle-free Poster Replacement Solution will automatically renew every year, and we'll even ship a brand new set of up-to-date State and Federal Labor Law posters to your doorstep.
If you wish to cancel simply contact us at 888-306-7377 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days and we will end your membership and credit your account
What can the Poster Replacement Solution do for me?
State and Federal law requires that employers post mandatory labor law postings as part of an obligation to their workforce. Keeping up with the many changes in posting requirements can be a nightmare of a task. In the last year alone, most States have experienced changes in their mandatory posting requirements. For many States this has meant multiple changes at different times of the year. Failure to post these up-to-date postings can result in severe fines and penalties for the employer that can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. The Poster Replacement Solution takes the worry out of compliance!
Kansas State Labor Law Postings
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Child Labor Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Fair Housing
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Kansas State Labor Law Updates
- Kansas Workers' Compensation Notice (Effective 06/2012): Poster was updated to include new contact information for the Kansas Department of Labor.
- Kansas Workers' Compensation Notice (Effective May 2011): Poster has been updated to reflect significant changes that were recently made to the Kansas Workers' Compensation Act. The poster revises the time limits when an employee may file a claim, conditions to be met when providing the claim orally or in writing, and benefits included when paid by the insurance carrier or self-insurance program.
- Quality printed full color posters
- Poster Sizes:
- Kansas State Labor Law Poster 18" x 24"
- Federal Labor Law Poster 18" x 24"
- Fully laminated on both sides (also available non-laminated)
- Language option: English
- Attorney Approved
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
|Poster Update Services||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Kansas State and Federal Poster + 1 Year Replacement Posters
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 888-306-7377 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.