Illinois State Labor Law Postings
The State of Illinois and the Federal Government require employers to post State AND Federal Labor Law Poster Postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with Illinois Labor Law Posting regulations can result in fines. Our Illinois Labor Law Posters are up-to-date and attorney approved. We offer an 24" x 36" poster that includes all the Federal Labor Law Posters on one simple poster. It should be posted next to your Illinois Mandatory Labor Law Poster.
Illinois Labor Law Postings
- Emergency Care for Choking
- Illinois Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Day and Temporary Labor (Required posting for Day and Temporary Labor Service Agencies)
- Workplace Safety and Health (Required for Public Sector)
- Employee Classification Act' (Required for Individuals Performing Service for Construction Contractors)
- No Smoking
- Toxic Right to Know (Required for Public Sector)
- Quality printed full color poster
- Poster Size: 24" x 36"
- Fully laminated on both sides
- Language option: English, Spanish
- Attorney Approved
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
|Poster Size||24" x 36"|
|Poster Update Services||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Illinois Labor Law Poster
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 888-306-7377 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.