California State and Federal labor law postings including the mandatory OSHA Posting
Labor laws change on a regular basis, depending upon state and federal legislation changes. These changes are sporadic and occur once every few years or several times in a single year. As such, there may be several revisions to California labor law postings in 2014.
Our California labor law posters provide important information for employers and employees to work responsibly and fairly. Our posters are full color and are 24" by 36" in size, making for easy readability. Full lamination on both sides means you won't have to worry about rips, stains, or damage to the posted rules. Our CA labor law posters are available in English or Spanish as a helpful service to bilingual workplaces.
California State Labor Law Postings
- California Cal-OSHA Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Notice To Employees - Injuries Caused By Work (aka Workers' Compensation Posting)
- Harassment or Discrimination in the workplace
- Payday Notice
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Minimum Wage in California
- Emergency Information
- Time Off for Voting
- Notice A, Pregnancy Disability Leave (5-49 Employees)
- Notice B, Family Care and Medical Leave & Pregnancy Disability Leave (50+Employees)
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
California Labor Law Postings
Additional Mandatory postings for employers located within the County / City of San Francisco
The Minimum Wage Ordinance, San Francisco Administrative Code 12R mandates that every employer located within the County / City of San Francisco must display and adhere to the San Francisco Minimum Wage. In addition, the San Francisco Paid Sick Leave, and the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) are also required postings. For the convenience of our customers, we provide these three mandatory postings on a single poster.
- 2014 San Francisco Minimum Wage
- San Francisco Paid Sick Leave
- 2014 San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) (Required posting for businesses with 20+ Employees (and Nonprofit with 50+ Employees))
If your business is located within the County / City of San Francisco, simply check the box above, and for an additional $9.99, we will include the 2014 San Francisco Poster with your order.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
|Poster Size||State Poster: 24" x 36", Federal Poster: 18" x 24", NLRA Posting: 11" x 17"|
|Poster Update Services||
E-Update Service (optional)
Never have to worry about keeping your business in compliance. Our E-Update service provides continuous compliance for the duration of your subscription. When a change occurs, we will email you the new posting as a downloadable PDF file. E-Update service also includes an initial set of State and Federal Labor Law Posters.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: California Labor Law Posters
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 888-306-7377 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.